Disclaimer: Please take note that we've made changes to the class due to various requests. :) From our recent trip to Korea, I was pr...

Introducing Brave Girls~! [New MTV class]

Saturday, February 25, 2012 CJ Family 0 Comments

Disclaimer: Please take note that we've made changes to the class due to various requests. :)

From our recent trip to Korea, I was presented with gifts by one of my working partners - Brave Girls  and Electroboyz' autographed albums.

I didn't get a chance to listen to them while on the trip but just before heading to the airport, we popped by Arirang studios and managed to catch Brave Girls performing their latest hit - "Easily" live! (among other Artistes). 

I was quite impressed by their live singing. It was actually rather consistent and I loved the dance! I love how it looks so laid back but in actual fact requires a lot of co-ordination, techniques and great execution of angles! 

We're introducing a New MTV class featuring Brave Girls' "Easily"!

Commencement Date: 24th March 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 6pm
No. of Sessions: 8 Sessions/$100

You can check out the videos below and if you like what you see, we'll see you in class! =)





Cheers,

Celine

0 comments: