Monday, December 30, 2013

TESTIMONIALS. THE BEST WORD OF MOUTH.

Let's hear what some of our students have to say! After all, the best advertising is from Word-of-Mouth~!


WE SING.
CLEMENT IS AWESOME!
“Having spent time learning at various singing schools before CJ, I can safely say Clement is probably the most talented instructors I’ve met! His ability to pin point problems immediately, has allowed me improve my voice as and how I would like it to be! You really have to attend his classes!”
- Lee Hui Si, 19

MUST TRY VOCAL CLASSES!
“If you haven’t tried the vocal classes at CJ, you really should! The syllabus is challenging yet extremely rewarding! The passion from the instructors also inspires me to work harder to improve my voice!”
- Jeremy Sim, 21

NO LONGER JUST A HOBBY!
“I always saw singing as more of a hobby before I joined the vocal classes at CJ. Now, I feel comfortable in setting challenges and targets for myself and I hope to continue learning more and improving each and every week!"
- Jeanine Lau, 16  


LOVING MY NEW VOCAL RANGE!
“My range sky-rocketed after just 2 months at CJ! Clement has been able to magically transform my voice, to hit the notes I always wanted to hit but never could!"
- Nathan Yeo, 18


DON'T STOP IMPROVING!
“Beyond increasing my singing range, the instructors at CJ have helped to refine my voice into something I can now be proud of! I’ve seen my musicality improve, and I’ve found a brand new appreciation for singing!"
- Chen Wei Lin, 23


WE DANCE.
NOT JUST A KPOP SCHOOL!
“I initially though Celine Jessandra was a purely KPOP dance school, but how wrong was I! I’ve attended the various open classes at CJ, and the choreography and styles taught by the different instructors are awesome!”
- Eunice Teo, 20 

NEVER TOO OLD TO DANCE!
I’ve always felt slightly embarrassed to start dancing at my age, being a working adult. Plus the other dance schools I’ve tried made me feel intimidated! Thankfully, the great staff and instructors at CJ make me feel like part of the family! The variety of the classes are good, which suits someone of my background!” 
- Mary Lee, 32

OLD TIMER!
“Old timer here! I’ve been attending CJ’s open classes for over a year now, and while I still have a lot to improve, I can say the difference in my dancing ability is as clear as night and day! Jojo is an awesome instructor, who sets expectations for us in her classes! Plus her choreography is dope!”
- Pearline Goh, 20

LOVE THE CJ INSTRUCTORS!
“If you’re a big KPOP fan like me, you really will love the KPOP classes here! I can assure you that you can’t find better MV classes anywhere else! The instructors are extremely accurate and passionate in teaching the dance steps as well!” 
- Hanisah, 18

I LIKE TO DANCE!
“I like coming to CJ every week to learn dance. It makes me feel happy and I like learning with all the students! They also have a lot of toys and books that I can read before class starts!” 
- Augustus Tan, 8

LEARNING EVERYTHING!
“I started out as an MV students, before I took up the open classes! Their open classes are great for me, as it allows to build upon my basics. I can now execute the MV steps a lot more accurately and precisely!” 
- Lionel Soh, 21

WE LOVE.
FUN GALORE!
“CJ is like a second home to me because of the feeling I get everytime I step in! Carmen and Clement are always friendly 24/7, and there are plenty of videos and books around to keep me thoroughly entertained while waiting for class!” 
- Lim Min Yee, 19

ONE PIECE!
“I love One Piece, and there’s One Piece stuff everywhere! The lovely pink decorations and boundless snacks for all students keep me feeling comfortable even though I’m a guy! LOL. We get to play video games too, and beyond the the awesome classes we attend, it’s really like a play haven for me!” 
- Frank Toh, 20

AWESOME NEW FRIENDS!
“One thing I love about CJ, is that beyond the staff and instructors, the students have a habit of being really friendly as well! I’ve met and made many new friends who share the same passion as I do! We sometimes stay back after classes to practice, or play video games at CJ together!”
- Camille Ong, 16



________________________________________________________________________

Wanna join in and share your awesome experience with the others? Email to clement@celinejessandra.com with your testimonial! (3 - 5 lines)