Saturday, May 03, 2014

"CJ FURRY FRIEND" ENTRY NO. 5 - FAT BOY


READY TO MEET OUR OTHER ENTRIES? HERE WE GO!
To meet Pet #1, click HERE (KODY)
To meet Pet #2, click HERE (BLACKIE & BROWNIE)
To meet Pet #3, click HERE (CHERRY)
To meet Pet #5, click HERE (HOSHI)
To meet Pet #6, click HERE (PIKA & MOCHI)
To meet Pet #7, click HERE (BABY)

___________________________________________________________________

Owner: Charles
Role in CJ: Vice Captain of Dance Crew

Nominated Pet: Fat Boy

With a face bigger than charles, it's no wonder it's called Fat Boy.

Nominated Pet
Name: Fat Boy
Breed: Shih Tzu
Age: 6 months
Gender: Male


Quietly playing with his toy next to his owner.
Nibble Nibble "What should I do today?"



A Shih Tzu's temperament varies from dog to go, and has a personality that is loyal, affectionate, outgoing and alert! Shih Tzu dogs can also become very needy and often cry if not often properly disciplined at an early age!

Shih Tzus aren't known to be the smartest of dogs, and are known to do silly things often as well!

Don't worry. The discoloration comes from its tears and saliva!

FAT BOY'S PERSONALITY...

CHARLES: 
Fat Boy is so called Fat Boy because he eats anything and everything! Particularly, he likes to eat beef cause my mom likes to feed him that! 

He gives off a youthful and innocent vibe, and is incredibly energetic and active. He likes to tire himself out by running around till he has no energy left, to which after he'll just fall down and fall asleep.

Cuddling with his Master looking all blissful~


FAT BOY'S ABILITIES...

CHARLES: 
Unfortunately, Fat Boy doesn't know any tricks, but luckily, it's potty trained! Unlike the other pets who have CJ traits, I think Fat Boy isn't talented. Haha. He can't sing, nor dance. I think he is just playful. LOL. 


After a haircut recently~

EDITOR'S NOTE: WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR FAT BOY
With a name like Fat Boy, you simply can't help but feel for this one. With zero pride left being called obese by your owner, it deserves some pity points at least. Haha. Not that the Shih Tzu will understand anyway. Hurhur.


___________________________________________________________________


Wanna vote for Fat Boy? Simply click on the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button at the top!!

1 comment:

Megan Li said...

Fat Boy is my favorite by far :)

Oh my gosh, this dog is so cute!! The name is also adorable because the dog is definitely not fat... if that dog is considered fat, I am a hippo. But based on Korean beauty standards, I want a face as small as that dog LOL. I also love this dog because in a way, it reminds me a lot of myself... we both eat everything, beef bulgogi is our favorite, and naps are the best after a long day of work :) I AM ALSO SUPER UNTALENTED. WOW YOUR DOG AND I ARE TWINS DUDE. And I definitely feel the pity party going on with a name like 'Fat Boy'... although I'm giggling to myself right now because I'm picturing you actually calling your dog 'Fat Boy' in public and people are just staring at you.... "why is that weird boy calling his dog that......" (no offense intended) :-) But oh my gosh this dog is so adorable... Shih Tzu's are actually my favorite breed :) So definitely, Fat Boy earns some points there!! His little pink tongue is like a raspberry... so cute~ AND YEAHHHH IM POTTY TRAINED TOO CONGRATS FAT BOY YOU DA BEST. After looking at all Fat Boy's pictures, he legit looks like he knows he's hot stuff. He is a natural poser... I mean, in the 'after haircut' pic, he is literally blowing his hair out in the wind and thinking 'that's right peasants. I'm hot and I know it.' So again, I vote for Fat Boy :)

meganyli@yahoo.com